Friday, June 11, 2010

B's for Baking

So here I am again just writing about my numerous hobbies when I thought (light bulb) wouldn't it be great to split my blogs up a little so people who are not interested in cookery, crochet or just general info on me could read just one. On this blog (and I will try to keep these up to date as best as possible) I decided to list recipes that I have tried. Some of them will be of my own creation, and I will mark them so, but some are from individuals online or in books. As always I will try to site sources where I can if I know where the recipe came from. Don't want anyone getting mad because I stole their work. I hope you all can enjoy this and have as much fun as I do creating food. I will also try to take photos of dishes I post. I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment